Getting rid of your ex’s stuff can be difficult for you because it signifies the end of your relationship. After a break up, it is important that you get rid of all things that remind you of your ex. These little reminders can keep you trapped in the clutches of heartbreak. You want to do this as soon and as quickly as you possibly can after your break up. The faster you can remove your ex from you external surroundings, the better.
What To Give Back
Give back all their sentimental items. Yes, you might feel the urge to throw them in a huge backyard bonfire. However, would you like it if they took your favorite childhood teddy bear and backed over it with a tractor trailer? No, you wouldn’t! So be nice and send them back all of the items that mean the most to them.
This includes: collectible items, childhood toys, baby pictures and pictures of family members, and items they might need for work or school.
You can make arrangements with your ex to trade stuff, if you feel that you are able to handle the contact. If you can’t bear seeing them right now, send them a quick email or text explaining that you will be shipping their items and for them to do the same. Be as mature about this as you possibly can.
What To Trash
Throw out the toiletries that they left at your place when they used to spend the night. Trash the toothbrush, razor, hair goop and all the stuff that they can easily replace with a trip to Wal-Mart or the drugstore. This stuff just reminds you that you will now be spending your nights alone.
Just don’t go overboard. Do throw away your dishes because she used to cook for you and you ate a lot of romantic dinners on them. Throw away their stuff and not your own, unless you don’t mind buying brand new house wares.
What To Keep
You can keep the photos and love letters that they wrote you for now. Just don’t keep them out in the open. You can gently place them in a keepsake box if you wish and put it all the way in the recesses of your closet. Keep things that generate good feelings about your ex and your relationship. You know the reminders of the good times you had with your ex. One day, when you are completely over your ex, you may decide that you want to get rid of these things. But for now, knowing that you can cherish these keepsakes when you absolutely need to may comfort you.
Getting rid of your ex’s belongings doesn’t have to be a big “to-do”. Once you are finished purging your ex’s stuff, you can begin to let go of your ex emotionally. Take it one step at a time. Start by packing up what you want to give back and go from there. You can do it!
~Here’s to your healing!
- name something your husband would like to get rid of
- name an item a girl might keep an extra one of at her boyfriends house
- name something a husband helps his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- what does it mean when the boyfriend wont get rid of the exs things
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something from your ex that you might get rid of
- name something a husband helps his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- returning belongs in a break up
- ex boyfriend wants his stuff from my house
- things i left at my boyfriends
- my boyfriend ex clothing is still in his apartment
- legal term for keeping someones possessions after breakup?
- getting rif of your husband
- how do you get rid of old girlfriends
- ex belongings
- returning exes property
- if your ex wants to return stuffs
- ex moved out left her stuff
- returning items to an ex
- returning all your ex-partner things helps you move on
- name a reminder of an ex that you get rid of after breaking up
- can i legally sell ex bfs furniture
- how long do i have to keep someones stuff if they move out?
- opened ex-husbands post illegal uk
- sending your ex a happy birthday
- letter to ex fiance
- no contact rule he left his stuff my house
- ask for the belongings back after a break-up
- how long do you hold on to personal belongings after a break up
- breakup getting rid of her stuff
- girlfriend sending picture to boyfriend with guy in the back
- how to get somthing back from an ex
- if someone leaves their belongings in my house and they will not come get them can i get in trouble if i throw them out
- boyfriend wont get rid o fex stuff
- In Florida how long do you have to keep your ex-boyfriend stuff when he s dating other girls
- sell breakup ex
- should you tell your ex to throw your stuff away
- is it illegal to sell my husbands belongings
- should i return my exs stuff after a breakup
- what does it mean when a guy texts you to return belongings after a breakup
- my ex refuses to bring back my stuff
- should return photos of ex-husband or burn them?
- ex belongings at your house
- y do my x want to keep his personal papers in my house?
- something you throw away after a break up
- Spouse wants belongings do I have to give it too them
- X boyfriend has kept my personal belongings police say I need to file papers with civil court Where do I get these papers
- wife left house hold can i hold on to her belongings
- what can my husband do to collect his belongings after he left uk
- why ex wont give stuff back
- whats a good way to exchange stuff with your ex after a break up
- why does he keep ex\s belongings
- when your ex leaves clothes at your house what does that mean
- why did he break up but wont get his stuff
- sc laws estranged spouse belongings left in my personal home
- indiana can my ex force me to give back possessions they left behind
- legality of getting rid of spouses stuff
- in ohio how long do you have to let someone leave stuff in your home after they left
- my boyfriend has a box of stuff from his ex
- my husband wants all his possessions back do i have to give them to him
- i have split up from my husband and keep dreaming that at a reconciliation he refuses to return home
- how to get rid of ex boy friend belongings
- am i wrong for throwing away pictures my boyfriend has of his ex
- how long di i keep exboyfriends stuff?
- ex wife will not return belongs
- ex girlfriend leaves stuff in the house then returns months later
- pa divorce he moved out ccan i get rid of his stuff
- people who act mean to get rid of a girlfriend
- reason why ex refuse to return stuff
- is it against the law to throw a ex wifes clothes
- do you bring your ex back their stuff
- can i legally throw my husbands clothes out
- legal side of someone destroy your stuff
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!