Getting rid of your ex’s stuff can be difficult for you because it signifies the end of your relationship. After a break up, it is important that you get rid of all things that remind you of your ex. These little reminders can keep you trapped in the clutches of heartbreak. You want to do this as soon and as quickly as you possibly can after your break up. The faster you can remove your ex from you external surroundings, the better.
What To Give Back
Give back all their sentimental items. Yes, you might feel the urge to throw them in a huge backyard bonfire. However, would you like it if they took your favorite childhood teddy bear and backed over it with a tractor trailer? No, you wouldn’t! So be nice and send them back all of the items that mean the most to them.
This includes: collectible items, childhood toys, baby pictures and pictures of family members, and items they might need for work or school.
You can make arrangements with your ex to trade stuff, if you feel that you are able to handle the contact. If you can’t bear seeing them right now, send them a quick email or text explaining that you will be shipping their items and for them to do the same. Be as mature about this as you possibly can.
What To Trash
Throw out the toiletries that they left at your place when they used to spend the night. Trash the toothbrush, razor, hair goop and all the stuff that they can easily replace with a trip to Wal-Mart or the drugstore. This stuff just reminds you that you will now be spending your nights alone.
Just don’t go overboard. Do throw away your dishes because she used to cook for you and you ate a lot of romantic dinners on them. Throw away their stuff and not your own, unless you don’t mind buying brand new house wares.
What To Keep
You can keep the photos and love letters that they wrote you for now. Just don’t keep them out in the open. You can gently place them in a keepsake box if you wish and put it all the way in the recesses of your closet. Keep things that generate good feelings about your ex and your relationship. You know the reminders of the good times you had with your ex. One day, when you are completely over your ex, you may decide that you want to get rid of these things. But for now, knowing that you can cherish these keepsakes when you absolutely need to may comfort you.
Getting rid of your ex’s belongings doesn’t have to be a big “to-do”. Once you are finished purging your ex’s stuff, you can begin to let go of your ex emotionally. Take it one step at a time. Start by packing up what you want to give back and go from there. You can do it!
~Here’s to your healing!
- name something your husband would like to get rid of
- name an item a girl might keep an extra one of at her boyfriends house
- name something a husband helps his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- what does it mean when the boyfriend wont get rid of the exs things
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something from your ex that you might get rid of
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- name something a husband helps his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- returning belongs in a break up
- ex boyfriend wants his stuff from my house
- things i left at my boyfriends
- my boyfriend ex clothing is still in his apartment
- legal term for keeping someones possessions after breakup?
- how do you get rid of old girlfriends
- getting rif of your husband
- ex belongings
- returning exes property
- if your ex wants to return stuffs
- ex moved out left her stuff
- returning items to an ex
- returning all your ex-partner things helps you move on
- name a reminder of an ex that you get rid of after breaking up
- how long do i have to keep someones stuff if they move out?
- can i legally sell ex bfs furniture
- opened ex-husbands post illegal uk
- no contact rule he left his stuff my house
- breakup getting rid of her stuff
- letter to ex fiance
- ask for the belongings back after a break-up
- girlfriend sending picture to boyfriend with guy in the back
- sending your ex a happy birthday
- if someone leaves their belongings in my house and they will not come get them can i get in trouble if i throw them out
- how long do you hold on to personal belongings after a break up
- how to get somthing back from an ex
- In Florida how long do you have to keep your ex-boyfriend stuff when he s dating other girls
- boyfriend wont get rid o fex stuff
- sell breakup ex
- if ur boyfreinds mails back your personal belongins by mail what doe it mean?
- can you get charged for throwing away someones property in your own home
- packing up your exs stuff
- dfiffuclty returning boyfriedns stuff
- if former owner leaves stuff on property does he have any right to it?
- what happens if estranged spouse puts stuff out at curb
- when exs wear the clothing you bought them
- whrn your ex boyfriend wont return your keys
- would you return items to your ex-girlfriend?
- why does my ex still wear the stuff i bought him
- why is my husband taking stuff out of the house he says were divorced yet i havent took one thing to sell whats wrong with the picture
- why is it that my husband will not get rid of his dads clothes? he has been dead 9 years already?
- what do you do if your ex kicked you out of your home and refused to give you your belongings
- why does my ex wife want my stuff
- why did my boyfriend throw my toothbrush away at his house?
- property law boyfriend ex left stuff at my house
- boyfriends apartment has tons of girls stuff
- break up ihave stuff of my exs iwant to return what will he think if i return it
- can i move my exhusbands stuff out
- dif you have something of your exs and they wont take it back what does that mean
- do you get arrested for throwing out someones clothes
- florada rule boyfreind moved out leaving lawn mower now wants it back
- his old girlfriend left a bunch of stuff at his house
- how do i legally remove contents from my garage that belongs to former boyfriend
- husband moved out left all his belongings
- i still have my ex stuff
- If an ex boyfriend leaves things at your house how long do you have to keep them
- if someone leaves their personal belongings at your house after they move out how long does it belong to you in California
- in relationship purging ex
- is it better to hang on to ex\s belongings
- leave a note with my ex boyfriends belongings
- If an ex partner threw my stuff out and it was stolen what rights do I have?
- bad breakup pick up personal belongings georgia safety concerns
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!