Getting rid of your ex’s stuff can be difficult for you because it signifies the end of your relationship. After a break up, it is important that you get rid of all things that remind you of your ex. These little reminders can keep you trapped in the clutches of heartbreak. You want to do this as soon and as quickly as you possibly can after your break up. The faster you can remove your ex from you external surroundings, the better.
What To Give Back
Give back all their sentimental items. Yes, you might feel the urge to throw them in a huge backyard bonfire. However, would you like it if they took your favorite childhood teddy bear and backed over it with a tractor trailer? No, you wouldn’t! So be nice and send them back all of the items that mean the most to them.
This includes: collectible items, childhood toys, baby pictures and pictures of family members, and items they might need for work or school.
You can make arrangements with your ex to trade stuff, if you feel that you are able to handle the contact. If you can’t bear seeing them right now, send them a quick email or text explaining that you will be shipping their items and for them to do the same. Be as mature about this as you possibly can.
What To Trash
Throw out the toiletries that they left at your place when they used to spend the night. Trash the toothbrush, razor, hair goop and all the stuff that they can easily replace with a trip to Wal-Mart or the drugstore. This stuff just reminds you that you will now be spending your nights alone.
Just don’t go overboard. Do throw away your dishes because she used to cook for you and you ate a lot of romantic dinners on them. Throw away their stuff and not your own, unless you don’t mind buying brand new house wares.
What To Keep
You can keep the photos and love letters that they wrote you for now. Just don’t keep them out in the open. You can gently place them in a keepsake box if you wish and put it all the way in the recesses of your closet. Keep things that generate good feelings about your ex and your relationship. You know the reminders of the good times you had with your ex. One day, when you are completely over your ex, you may decide that you want to get rid of these things. But for now, knowing that you can cherish these keepsakes when you absolutely need to may comfort you.
Getting rid of your ex’s belongings doesn’t have to be a big “to-do”. Once you are finished purging your ex’s stuff, you can begin to let go of your ex emotionally. Take it one step at a time. Start by packing up what you want to give back and go from there. You can do it!
~Here’s to your healing!
- name something your husband would like to get rid of
- name an item a girl might keep an extra one of at her boyfriends house
- name something a husband helps his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- what does it mean when the boyfriend wont get rid of the exs things
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something from your ex that you might get rid of
- name something a husband helps his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- returning belongs in a break up
- ex boyfriend wants his stuff from my house
- things i left at my boyfriends
- my boyfriend ex clothing is still in his apartment
- how do you get rid of old girlfriends
- legal term for keeping someones possessions after breakup?
- getting rif of your husband
- ex belongings
- returning exes property
- if your ex wants to return stuffs
- ex moved out left her stuff
- returning items to an ex
- returning all your ex-partner things helps you move on
- name a reminder of an ex that you get rid of after breaking up
- how long do i have to keep someones stuff if they move out?
- can i legally sell ex bfs furniture
- breakup getting rid of her stuff
- ask for the belongings back after a break-up
- letter to ex fiance
- sending your ex a happy birthday
- if someone leaves their belongings in my house and they will not come get them can i get in trouble if i throw them out
- girlfriend sending picture to boyfriend with guy in the back
- opened ex-husbands post illegal uk
- how to get somthing back from an ex
- no contact rule he left his stuff my house
- how long do you hold on to personal belongings after a break up
- boyfriend wont get rid o fex stuff
- sell breakup ex
- why would my husband get rid of my stuff
- how long does an exspouse have to get personal item from home
- can my husband throw my belongings out uf we are separated
- in greene county ohio what do you do with your spouses belongings if they dont get them
- can I get ride of my ex personal belongings?
- threw away someones pictures
- can i get areated for putting my boyfriends stuff outside
- why do exes leave their stuff behind
- why would a guy keep old cards letters and emails from ex girlfriends
- can you burn your ex\s cloths
- ex boyfriend won\t return my belongings
- can my ex sell my stuff if only his name is on the lease to the flat
- girlfriend left stuff in house how long before I throw it away
- have you ever gotten rid of something your ex gave you and then got back together?
- how can i return my ex gf belongings
- How long does an x spouse have to remove their belongings from my home
- if a person moved put of your house and ur still gettimg there mail what should u do in pa
- My ex stuff
- should you give an ex their stuff back
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!