Getting rid of your ex’s stuff can be difficult for you because it signifies the end of your relationship. After a break up, it is important that you get rid of all things that remind you of your ex. These little reminders can keep you trapped in the clutches of heartbreak. You want to do this as soon and as quickly as you possibly can after your break up. The faster you can remove your ex from you external surroundings, the better.
What To Give Back
Give back all their sentimental items. Yes, you might feel the urge to throw them in a huge backyard bonfire. However, would you like it if they took your favorite childhood teddy bear and backed over it with a tractor trailer? No, you wouldn’t! So be nice and send them back all of the items that mean the most to them.
This includes: collectible items, childhood toys, baby pictures and pictures of family members, and items they might need for work or school.
You can make arrangements with your ex to trade stuff, if you feel that you are able to handle the contact. If you can’t bear seeing them right now, send them a quick email or text explaining that you will be shipping their items and for them to do the same. Be as mature about this as you possibly can.
What To Trash
Throw out the toiletries that they left at your place when they used to spend the night. Trash the toothbrush, razor, hair goop and all the stuff that they can easily replace with a trip to Wal-Mart or the drugstore. This stuff just reminds you that you will now be spending your nights alone.
Just don’t go overboard. Do throw away your dishes because she used to cook for you and you ate a lot of romantic dinners on them. Throw away their stuff and not your own, unless you don’t mind buying brand new house wares.
What To Keep
You can keep the photos and love letters that they wrote you for now. Just don’t keep them out in the open. You can gently place them in a keepsake box if you wish and put it all the way in the recesses of your closet. Keep things that generate good feelings about your ex and your relationship. You know the reminders of the good times you had with your ex. One day, when you are completely over your ex, you may decide that you want to get rid of these things. But for now, knowing that you can cherish these keepsakes when you absolutely need to may comfort you.
Getting rid of your ex’s belongings doesn’t have to be a big “to-do”. Once you are finished purging your ex’s stuff, you can begin to let go of your ex emotionally. Take it one step at a time. Start by packing up what you want to give back and go from there. You can do it!
~Here’s to your healing!
- name something your husband would like to get rid of
- name an item a girl might keep an extra one of at her boyfriends house
- name something a husband helps his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- what does it mean when the boyfriend wont get rid of the exs things
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something from your ex that you might get rid of
- name something a husband helps his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- returning belongs in a break up
- ex boyfriend wants his stuff from my house
- things i left at my boyfriends
- my boyfriend ex clothing is still in his apartment
- getting rif of your husband
- how do you get rid of old girlfriends
- legal term for keeping someones possessions after breakup?
- ex belongings
- returning exes property
- if your ex wants to return stuffs
- ex moved out left her stuff
- returning items to an ex
- returning all your ex-partner things helps you move on
- name a reminder of an ex that you get rid of after breaking up
- how long do i have to keep someones stuff if they move out?
- can i legally sell ex bfs furniture
- how to get somthing back from an ex
- no contact rule he left his stuff my house
- if someone leaves their belongings in my house and they will not come get them can i get in trouble if i throw them out
- letter to ex fiance
- opened ex-husbands post illegal uk
- how long do you hold on to personal belongings after a break up
- breakup getting rid of her stuff
- ask for the belongings back after a break-up
- sending your ex a happy birthday
- girlfriend sending picture to boyfriend with guy in the back
- boyfriend wont get rid o fex stuff
- In Florida how long do you have to keep your ex-boyfriend stuff when he s dating other girls
- sell breakup ex
- how long should i keep my ex\s stuff
- what does it mean when boyfrien cant get rid of ex wife items
- x boyfriend left his stuff when left
- why would ex keep personal belongings
- should i send my ex boyfriend the stuff he left behind
- why has my ex not asked me to pick up my furniture???
- returning ex girlfriends stuff
- should you sell your ex\s belongings
- why are my ex clothes still at my house
- why an ex excessively purges yours and their things
- should i get rid of all my ex stuff 2014
- why does ex wife keep my stuff
- how long does a prtner have to keep your personal items fter you split up
- giving ex belongings
- gettinf rid of crap i dont need including bf
- finding boyfriend ex girlfriends stuff in his house live together
- ex wont take belongings out of my house what can i do
- ex dropped my stuff back
- ex boyfriend stuff is still at my house
- can you get rid of roomaates property after giving them time to pick up nc law
- can i put my ex\s belongings in storage divorce
- can an ex partner come back for furniture after they leave
- break nc to tell him to pick up his stuff
- asking your bf to return house key is sign for breakup
- holding onto ex belongings
- how do you live with your husband that always reminds you of your ex boyfreinds and what you did in your past
- how long do i have to remove my goods from ex\s house?
- my exs belongins at my property he doesnt want it
- my ex wants to drop my stuff round
- my ex texted and asked for his stuff
- my ex keeps his items at my home
- my ex boyfriend want me to pick up my items from his house
- my ex boyfriend got rid of my stuff
- can you get in trouble for throwing away someones pro
- is mailing his stuff breaking no contact
- if an ex burns your stuff can you sue
- how long should you keep ex spouse items
- how long do i leave it before i pick up stuff from my exs house
- asking ex for key and sending her all her stuff
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!