Getting rid of your ex’s stuff can be difficult for you because it signifies the end of your relationship. After a break up, it is important that you get rid of all things that remind you of your ex. These little reminders can keep you trapped in the clutches of heartbreak. You want to do this as soon and as quickly as you possibly can after your break up. The faster you can remove your ex from you external surroundings, the better.
What To Give Back
Give back all their sentimental items. Yes, you might feel the urge to throw them in a huge backyard bonfire. However, would you like it if they took your favorite childhood teddy bear and backed over it with a tractor trailer? No, you wouldn’t! So be nice and send them back all of the items that mean the most to them.
This includes: collectible items, childhood toys, baby pictures and pictures of family members, and items they might need for work or school.
You can make arrangements with your ex to trade stuff, if you feel that you are able to handle the contact. If you can’t bear seeing them right now, send them a quick email or text explaining that you will be shipping their items and for them to do the same. Be as mature about this as you possibly can.
What To Trash
Throw out the toiletries that they left at your place when they used to spend the night. Trash the toothbrush, razor, hair goop and all the stuff that they can easily replace with a trip to Wal-Mart or the drugstore. This stuff just reminds you that you will now be spending your nights alone.
Just don’t go overboard. Do throw away your dishes because she used to cook for you and you ate a lot of romantic dinners on them. Throw away their stuff and not your own, unless you don’t mind buying brand new house wares.
What To Keep
You can keep the photos and love letters that they wrote you for now. Just don’t keep them out in the open. You can gently place them in a keepsake box if you wish and put it all the way in the recesses of your closet. Keep things that generate good feelings about your ex and your relationship. You know the reminders of the good times you had with your ex. One day, when you are completely over your ex, you may decide that you want to get rid of these things. But for now, knowing that you can cherish these keepsakes when you absolutely need to may comfort you.
Getting rid of your ex’s belongings doesn’t have to be a big “to-do”. Once you are finished purging your ex’s stuff, you can begin to let go of your ex emotionally. Take it one step at a time. Start by packing up what you want to give back and go from there. You can do it!
~Here’s to your healing!
- name something your husband would like to get rid of
- name an item a girl might keep an extra one of at her boyfriends house
- name something a husband helps his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- what does it mean when the boyfriend wont get rid of the exs things
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something from your ex that you might get rid of
- name something a husband helps his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- returning belongs in a break up
- ex boyfriend wants his stuff from my house
- things i left at my boyfriends
- my boyfriend ex clothing is still in his apartment
- how do you get rid of old girlfriends
- getting rif of your husband
- legal term for keeping someones possessions after breakup?
- ex belongings
- returning exes property
- if your ex wants to return stuffs
- ex moved out left her stuff
- returning items to an ex
- returning all your ex-partner things helps you move on
- name a reminder of an ex that you get rid of after breaking up
- can i legally sell ex bfs furniture
- how long do i have to keep someones stuff if they move out?
- sending your ex a happy birthday
- if someone leaves their belongings in my house and they will not come get them can i get in trouble if i throw them out
- girlfriend sending picture to boyfriend with guy in the back
- how to get somthing back from an ex
- no contact rule he left his stuff my house
- how long do you hold on to personal belongings after a break up
- opened ex-husbands post illegal uk
- breakup getting rid of her stuff
- letter to ex fiance
- ask for the belongings back after a break-up
- boyfriend wont get rid o fex stuff
- In Florida how long do you have to keep your ex-boyfriend stuff when he s dating other girls
- sell breakup ex
- what right does an ex partner has to his stuff
- why do emotions come when i see my ex of 40 years
- broke up with boyfriend and threw his stuff in garbage
- why do we keep things our ex gave to us
- how long after a break up do you get rid of you ex gifts
- I threw away my ex girlfriend stuff
- why would a ex your dating get so mad that you brought an item of his back to his house?had after
- when an ex keeps your stuff
- what does it mean when your ex wants you to keep the key to their home
- want to get rod of ex girlfriends stuff
- why your ex boyfriend wants to keep the gifts you gave him
- if husband leaves you do yoy throw his clothes
- can my ex legally throw away my stuff in ky
- can the police help me get my belongins from my exs house do to conflict
- can you throw someones stuff out and kick them outof their?
- ex is off deed and mortgage how long to i have to get his junk out of house or can i throw it away
- getting ex husbands stuff out of house
- can they get you for theft if wife gives you the stuff
- how long must i keep ex partners possesion before i can throw them away
- if i send her items back after a breakup will she think of me in a good way
- if someone leaves clothes at your house is it still their possesion?
- if someone left their belongings when can i throw them out
- in arizona how long do i have to hold on to someones stuff before it is considered abandoned
- is it a good idea to throw away my exs clothes
- is it wrong to get rid of husbands pictures of ex
- mailing exs clothes
- missouri state laws breakups living together in my house in missouri how long does she have to remove her stuff out of my house
- best way to return belongings to your ex
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!