Getting rid of your ex’s stuff can be difficult for you because it signifies the end of your relationship. After a break up, it is important that you get rid of all things that remind you of your ex. These little reminders can keep you trapped in the clutches of heartbreak. You want to do this as soon and as quickly as you possibly can after your break up. The faster you can remove your ex from you external surroundings, the better.
What To Give Back
Give back all their sentimental items. Yes, you might feel the urge to throw them in a huge backyard bonfire. However, would you like it if they took your favorite childhood teddy bear and backed over it with a tractor trailer? No, you wouldn’t! So be nice and send them back all of the items that mean the most to them.
This includes: collectible items, childhood toys, baby pictures and pictures of family members, and items they might need for work or school.
You can make arrangements with your ex to trade stuff, if you feel that you are able to handle the contact. If you can’t bear seeing them right now, send them a quick email or text explaining that you will be shipping their items and for them to do the same. Be as mature about this as you possibly can.
What To Trash
Throw out the toiletries that they left at your place when they used to spend the night. Trash the toothbrush, razor, hair goop and all the stuff that they can easily replace with a trip to Wal-Mart or the drugstore. This stuff just reminds you that you will now be spending your nights alone.
Just don’t go overboard. Do throw away your dishes because she used to cook for you and you ate a lot of romantic dinners on them. Throw away their stuff and not your own, unless you don’t mind buying brand new house wares.
What To Keep
You can keep the photos and love letters that they wrote you for now. Just don’t keep them out in the open. You can gently place them in a keepsake box if you wish and put it all the way in the recesses of your closet. Keep things that generate good feelings about your ex and your relationship. You know the reminders of the good times you had with your ex. One day, when you are completely over your ex, you may decide that you want to get rid of these things. But for now, knowing that you can cherish these keepsakes when you absolutely need to may comfort you.
Getting rid of your ex’s belongings doesn’t have to be a big “to-do”. Once you are finished purging your ex’s stuff, you can begin to let go of your ex emotionally. Take it one step at a time. Start by packing up what you want to give back and go from there. You can do it!
~Here’s to your healing!
- name something your husband would like to get rid of
- name an item a girl might keep an extra one of at her boyfriends house
- name something a husband helps his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- what does it mean when the boyfriend wont get rid of the exs things
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something from your ex that you might get rid of
- name something a husband helps his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- returning belongs in a break up
- ex boyfriend wants his stuff from my house
- things i left at my boyfriends
- my boyfriend ex clothing is still in his apartment
- how do you get rid of old girlfriends
- getting rif of your husband
- legal term for keeping someones possessions after breakup?
- ex belongings
- returning exes property
- if your ex wants to return stuffs
- ex moved out left her stuff
- returning items to an ex
- returning all your ex-partner things helps you move on
- name a reminder of an ex that you get rid of after breaking up
- how long do i have to keep someones stuff if they move out?
- can i legally sell ex bfs furniture
- if someone leaves their belongings in my house and they will not come get them can i get in trouble if i throw them out
- opened ex-husbands post illegal uk
- sending your ex a happy birthday
- letter to ex fiance
- no contact rule he left his stuff my house
- how to get somthing back from an ex
- girlfriend sending picture to boyfriend with guy in the back
- how long do you hold on to personal belongings after a break up
- ask for the belongings back after a break-up
- breakup getting rid of her stuff
- In Florida how long do you have to keep your ex-boyfriend stuff when he s dating other girls
- boyfriend wont get rid o fex stuff
- sell breakup ex
- can you get charged for throwing away someones property in your own home
- after breakup do I give back stuff and key
- boyfriend leaves belongings
- he wants clothes back after breakup
- i burned my exs belongings
- why do exes keep stuff
- throwing your boyfriend out of your home
- why should you get rid of pictures of your ex when youre in a new relationship
- why is my ex taking so long to get her stuff out of my house?
- why doesnt my husband care about his belongings
- what it means when a girl returns your stuff
- what should you get rid of so your spouse that has died in the house you live in will not haunt you
- why do woman want to keep belongings of an ex
- what to do if estranged wife puts your stuff on street
- when can you thorw away your exs things
- something a girl might keep an extra of at her boyfriends house
- if you put ex stuff outside and it was stolen can you get in trouble?
- if someone leaves there belongings at your house can they call the cops if you dont give it back
- my ex took my stuff
- give back all her gifts after a breakup
- fiancee left me and his belongings
- my ex has left his belongings at my house for 6 months can i dispose of it
- ex boyfriend returned my belongings is it over?
- can i keep exs stuff aftee they move out for a year
- burning husbands stuff
- breaking up with girlfriend do i have to return her belongings
- should i give my ex her letters and belongings back
- why would a man put your things out on his lawn
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!