Getting rid of your ex’s stuff can be difficult for you because it signifies the end of your relationship. After a break up, it is important that you get rid of all things that remind you of your ex. These little reminders can keep you trapped in the clutches of heartbreak. You want to do this as soon and as quickly as you possibly can after your break up. The faster you can remove your ex from you external surroundings, the better.
What To Give Back
Give back all their sentimental items. Yes, you might feel the urge to throw them in a huge backyard bonfire. However, would you like it if they took your favorite childhood teddy bear and backed over it with a tractor trailer? No, you wouldn’t! So be nice and send them back all of the items that mean the most to them.
This includes: collectible items, childhood toys, baby pictures and pictures of family members, and items they might need for work or school.
You can make arrangements with your ex to trade stuff, if you feel that you are able to handle the contact. If you can’t bear seeing them right now, send them a quick email or text explaining that you will be shipping their items and for them to do the same. Be as mature about this as you possibly can.
What To Trash
Throw out the toiletries that they left at your place when they used to spend the night. Trash the toothbrush, razor, hair goop and all the stuff that they can easily replace with a trip to Wal-Mart or the drugstore. This stuff just reminds you that you will now be spending your nights alone.
Just don’t go overboard. Do throw away your dishes because she used to cook for you and you ate a lot of romantic dinners on them. Throw away their stuff and not your own, unless you don’t mind buying brand new house wares.
What To Keep
You can keep the photos and love letters that they wrote you for now. Just don’t keep them out in the open. You can gently place them in a keepsake box if you wish and put it all the way in the recesses of your closet. Keep things that generate good feelings about your ex and your relationship. You know the reminders of the good times you had with your ex. One day, when you are completely over your ex, you may decide that you want to get rid of these things. But for now, knowing that you can cherish these keepsakes when you absolutely need to may comfort you.
Getting rid of your ex’s belongings doesn’t have to be a big “to-do”. Once you are finished purging your ex’s stuff, you can begin to let go of your ex emotionally. Take it one step at a time. Start by packing up what you want to give back and go from there. You can do it!
~Here’s to your healing!
- name something your husband would like to get rid of
- name an item a girl might keep an extra one of at her boyfriends house
- name something a husband helps his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- what does it mean when the boyfriend wont get rid of the exs things
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something from your ex that you might get rid of
- name something a husband helps his wife doesnt tell him to get rid of
- name something a husband hopes his wife doesn\t tell him to get rid of
- returning belongs in a break up
- ex boyfriend wants his stuff from my house
- things i left at my boyfriends
- my boyfriend ex clothing is still in his apartment
- legal term for keeping someones possessions after breakup?
- how do you get rid of old girlfriends
- getting rif of your husband
- ex belongings
- returning exes property
- if your ex wants to return stuffs
- ex moved out left her stuff
- returning items to an ex
- returning all your ex-partner things helps you move on
- name a reminder of an ex that you get rid of after breaking up
- can i legally sell ex bfs furniture
- how long do i have to keep someones stuff if they move out?
- sending your ex a happy birthday
- no contact rule he left his stuff my house
- letter to ex fiance
- if someone leaves their belongings in my house and they will not come get them can i get in trouble if i throw them out
- how to get somthing back from an ex
- ask for the belongings back after a break-up
- how long do you hold on to personal belongings after a break up
- opened ex-husbands post illegal uk
- breakup getting rid of her stuff
- girlfriend sending picture to boyfriend with guy in the back
- In Florida how long do you have to keep your ex-boyfriend stuff when he s dating other girls
- boyfriend wont get rid o fex stuff
- sell breakup ex
- does furniture remind my boyfriend of ex
- why if u broke up with a man why would they not come get their belongings
- meaning of throwing somones belongings
- my bfs ex wife was a hoarder should I throw away her crap?
- WHY would my girlfriend keep all my belongings
- should i get ride of husbands clothes
- wimen pist off with there biyfriend seling there stuff
- why my boyfriend wont get rid of his exwifes pictures
- why is ex still keeping his stuff at my house
- why do my ex still have his clothes at my house
- why do men have clothes at there ex house
- why a man would keep hid exes things and then throw them away
- should i send belongings back to ex girlfriend
- when an exboyfriend willnot give you personal items
- when a boyfriend gets rid of all your stuff
- wanting to keep exs clothing
- returning her stuff
- clear away old belongings before your next birthday and start renewed
- ex in house taking things that arent his
- ex s belongings
- getting rid of your ex\s gifts
- getting rid off ex girlfriends pics for new girlfriend
- gifts and belongings left over from exes
- how long after you get out of or he don\t know where the other person app
- how long can my ex boyfriend keep his belongings at my house in wa state
- how soon is it acceptable to get rid of desd spouses belongings
- how to keep your furniture breaking
- if you want your ex girlfriend back do you send her stuff belongings back
- in Va how long does someone\s stuff have to stay at your home if they went to jail
- ex boyfriend stuff
- name stuff you might throw away after a break up
- can i throw away my ex-spouse things out of our house?
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!