Getting Over A Broken Heart Just Got A Little Bit Easier!
Everyone has a different philosophy on getting over a broken heart. Most people don’t even realize they have so much power literally in their hands right now.
What if I told you that there is a simple tool that is available to anyone right now that will help you move in the right direction with getting over a broken heart? I guarantee that this one tool will totally change how you begin to heal after heartbreak.
Have you guessed what it is?
Well, it’s a journal!
That’s right. A journal is by far one of the simplest, yet powerful tools that you can use right now for getting over a broken heart.
You don’t have to have a formal journal. You can use a spiral-bound notebook, a legal writing pad, heck, even the back of a napkin. The point is that you use the best way to help you gather your thoughts and emotions on paper.
The Top Reasons Why A Journal Is A Great Tool For Getting Over A Broken Heart
1) Your journal is private and will not judge you.
The best thing about writing in a journal is that your thoughts and emotions remain private. You don’t have to show anyone your journal and you don’t have to worry about your personal, intimate reflections being blasted around the world.
Also, with a journal, there are no judgments. This is not your high school English class. You can express yourself the way you feel like doing so and no one can say anything about it. The last thing you want when getting over a broken heart is to be judged.
This process is for you alone and nothing feels freer than knowing that you are able to express yourself without having to justify those emotions to anyone.
2) You can be honest with yourself.
If you want to end the misery of getting over a broken heart, you have to be willing to face your honesty. There is no greater way of doing so than journaling.
In your journal, you can knock the walls down. You don’t have to censor yourself. You can speak your truth no matter how scary it may feel. This will put you on the right path to getting over a broken heart.
Be brutally honest with yourself. Put everything you have into your journal, even the parts about yourself that feel scary. The results you receive will be well worth it.
3) You can keep track of the progress you make.
With a journal, you will have some way of keeping record of your progress in the journey of getting over a broken heart.
You may not think that this is important. However, I assure you that it is.
I kept a journal while I was going through the healing process. Sometimes it felt like I wasn’t making any progress at all. However, when I felt that way, I would look at some of my earlier entries and see the huge strides I had made. This allowed me to get through the toughest moments of my situation.
4) You can ask the difficult questions and get the answers you need.
The best part about getting over a broken heart is that it drives you deeper inside yourself. There is nothing more powerful than self-examination and exploration.
A journal gives you the power to ask yourself the most difficult questions and find the answers to those questions.
Now these answers may not come instantly. Sometimes, you will have to constantly ask the questions over and over again. The answers may come slowly from different insights that you put together.
And when the answers come, do not over analyze them. Take them for what they are, get the lesson, and move on.
In my experience, I constantly questioned why I couldn’t make my relationships work. When I started to peel back the layers and examine each situation I realized that the common denominator in all of my relationships was me.
What I found was that I didn’t realize my own worth and had expectations that my partner determine it for me. I don’t think I could have come to that conclusion as quickly as I did if I didn’t use my journal.
Journaling is therapeutic and liberating. Journaling is effective, simple and the beauty is that you can get started right now.
Now that you know what this “magic” tool is, here is an exercise that you can do that you can do to get you started.
1) Clear out the mental clutter by free writing for 10 minutes. Let you pen hit the paper and start writing whatever you are thinking at this very moment. Don’t let up for 10 minutes. Just see where your thoughts may lead you.
2) Write a “Goodbye” letter to your ex. Write all the things you want to say, but haven’t got a chance. Curse, scream, say the nastiest things you can think of, the point is that you let it all out.
3) Scribble, doodle, or draw your emotions instead of writing. Journaling doesn’t have to be about words. You can even take pictures with your camera and paste them in your journal. You can fill in the blank pages however you see fit.
4) Write a song or poem about your experience in getting over a broken heart. You might find that you have a lot more creativity than you thought you had. You can pull inspiration from various sources and create a story about your heartbreak. It’s all up to you.
These are just suggestions. There are no guidelines or rules. Don’t seek perfection; just do what feels right to you. You can’t get it wrong. Getting over a broken heart is hard enough, so writing in your journal should be as easy as breathing for you.
You can write in your journal as often as you like. You don’t have to schedule a time. Mornings may be best for some people, while others write better before going to be. Journaling should not feel like a chore or something you “have to do”. As long as you find some time to write at least once a week to receive the full benefits.
Getting over a broken heart may be difficult, but a journal can help lighten your load.
Journaling is a cathartic method that gives you your power back. It allows your voice to be heard because you can express your feelings, inner thoughts and opinions instead of bottling them up. You can sort out this information and take actions that you may not have realized were available to you before.
Embrace this simple instrument. Don’t underestimate its power and don’t feel intimidated. You may find that getting over a broken heart is actually easier than you think with the aid of a journal.
~Here’s To Your Healing!
- how to get over a broken heart
- getting over a broken heart
- how to get over heartbreak
- getting over heartbreak quotes
- overcoming heartbreak
- getting over heartbreak
- how do you get over a broken heart
- getting over broken heart
- get over a broken heart
- getting over heartache
- get over heartbreak
- get over broken heart
- how to get over broken heart
- how to get over a heartbreak
- how do i get over a broken heart
- how to get over a broken relationship
Exposed! Learn How To Get Your Power Back From Your Ex ASAP!
Click the button below to DOWNLOAD The Power Shift For FREE!